We are very aware of the need to be flexible during this time of uncertainty so we have decided to offer three different levels of engagement. All will include a digital version of the songbook and music via the "Hello Everybody" App.
The following fees are PER FAMILY (ie. their are no sibling fees).
1. One x 30 minute weekly Zoom class and three x 20 minute Facebook musical sessions via a private Facebook group $160
2. One x 30 minute weekly Zoom class $100
3. Three x 20 minute Facebook muscial sessions via a private Facebook group $80
Enrolments are taken at any time during term and the fees are pro-rated accordingly .
- Payment plans can be arranged on request.
- Make up classes are offered for missed classes.
- Trial classes count as first lesson when calculating fees payable
Second choices: Sometimes a class may not meet enrollment requirements and you will then be offered your second choice. If you are unable to attend any of the second choices then leave blank but please include more specific information in the ORDER COMMENTS section of the checkout form.
Infant siblings: If you have an infant (under 8 months) who will be attending free with their registered older sibling, please note their name and date of birth in the ORDER COMMENTS section of the checkout form.
Payment: There is no option to pay online. You will be asked to "register and pay later" at checkout and will then receive a "registration request" email with details of payment options (ie. direct debit, cash or cheque).
Pre-registration: This is available to returning families one week before general registration opens.
Wait list: If the class you were hoping to enrol in is already FULL, you may choose to be placed on the wait list as spaces sometimes become available in the first few weeks of a term. You will still need to choose another class to enrol in.
Please see Class FAQ for information about registration confirmation, make ups and withdrawals